This free guide will answer your questions about employee share schemes, with a specific focus on Australian privately owned companies.
- the types of companies that adopt employee share schemes, and when they adopt them;
- the pros and cons of employee share schemes; and
- the different types of scheme that are commonly used in private companies in Australia, including share schemes, option schemes and phantom (or 'replicator') schemes.
The guide includes case studies and practical suggestions on how to go about designing a scheme.
This guide is for:
- owners of established businesses
- accountants and other professionals
This guide is in the form of a downloadable, 23 page PDF document.