From online webinars to bespoke workshops, our training options are flexible to suit your needs and budget.
In-house 101 Training
Live in-house training based on specific content available in our Learning Centre, presented by a senior construction lawyer.
- Informal, interactive 1 hour sessions allowing for highly engaged participation and Q&A
- Tailored insights relevant to your organisation
- Conducted in-person (in Sydney) or via video-conference for as many participants as you like
Popular topics include Construction Law 101, Introduction to AS 4000, EOTs, Variations, Latent Conditions, Understanding the different Forms of Construction Contract and Security of Payment.
Bespoke training based on a specific contract, project or issue, presented live by a senior construction lawyer.
- Training is based on your brief and requirements
- Tailored deliverables are typically included (contract risk summaries, flowcharts, forms etc)
- Presented live in-person (in Sydney) or via video-conference
The cost of the session will depend on the complexity of the contract or project, the nature of your brief and the amount of preparation required.
Popular requests include detailed contract reviews, contract management training (including flowcharts and forms), and workshopping specific project scenarios.
Price on Application