What you'll get
- Free access to over 2 hours of on-demand contract entry training
- A pinpoint index, so that you can focus on specific topics if you'd prefer not to watch entire sessions in one go
- Presented by a senior construction lawyer in simple, practical terms
- Designed specifically for contractors, with a focus on a commercial construction contracts
Checklists, slide decks and other relevant material is included. This training relates specifically to Australian commercial construction contracts.
Comprising 4 individual sessions, this series is designed for people with all levels of experience. Each session was recorded with a live, interactive audience.
The sessions are as follows:
Part 1: How to review a Construction Contract: A Conceptual Overview
Part 2: Common Problem Clauses
Part 3: Risk, Indemnities and Consequential Loss
Part 4: Trivial Pursuit: Contractor's Edition
The sessions cover a wide variety of topics, and it is impractical to try to list them all here. Some of the issues covered by this training include:
- a framework for reviewing contracts (including a risk assessment matrix)
- contract structure and composition
- discussion of potential problem areas, such as EOTs, delay costs, latent conditions, design risk (including fit for purpose risk) and many others
- understanding consequential loss and how to deal with it
What people have said about this training
"It can hardly be improved; it was just perfect."
"One of the better webinars I've ever done."
"Great. Succinct, some helpful thinking tools... I liked it."
"Using simple language to distil the risks was fantastic."
"Great. Loved the session length and the format was so easy."