This free guide has been developed specifically for privately owned companies in Australia.
It contains over 30 pages of practical commentary, including a glossary of useful terms and a sample decision-making matrix. It is an invaluable resources for anyone looking to understand more about shareholders agreements.
- why companies adopt shareholders agreements and what they contain,
- specific provisions, such as decision-making clauses, shareholder restraints, pre-emptive rights, tag along and drag along mechanisms, and
- how to create (or review) your own shareholders agreement.
This guide is for:
- founders of start-ups,
- established businesses and joint venture partners, and
- accountants or other professionals.
This document is in the form of a printable PDF.
Download your free guide today!